Do it Yourself Option
Tier 4 Private Label Program
Have an established brand or a large audience of followers? Tap into the explosive popularity of CBD by launching your own brand. Doc Patels makes it easy!
The Do it Yourself Private Label Program option allows you to customize the products you want to offer and receive discounted volume pricing and gives you complete freedom to design the perfect brand image for your business.
Choose Your Products. Design Your Brand. Sell Your Own CBD.
Once you have decided which CBD products you want to carry, the only decision left is whether you want us to take care of everything—or share tasks with your marketing team or agency.
Whatever you choose, we will provide pricing in advance to help you budget and plan. All CBD Products are offered to you at discounted volume pricing—so the more you buy, the more you save!
Once your products and labels are all set, our fulfillment center will ship your order directly to you so your brand can be sold in your brick & mortar as well as in your online store. You will be responsible for sending any online orders to your customers as they are placed.
Services Available at an Extra Cost Include:
- Logo design
- Label design and printing
- Website design, construction, and hosting
- Email marketing
- Social media strategy and execution
- Organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Paid search engine marketing (SEM)
- Custom product development
Private Label & Wholesale Store Access Application
By completing this form, you agree to terms and conditions. You’ll receive an email to register for the store once application has been approved. You will be approved or declined within 24 hours.
Why Brands Choose to Partner with Doc Patels
Established brands choose to partner with Doc Patels because it’s the brand curated by doctors. That means we go above and beyond to make sure the products you sell are the safest, purist, highest quality possible. Specifically:
- We use only hemp farmed according to organic practices here in the USA, namely Kentucky and Colorado.
- We require full panel, pharmaceutical-grade testing on all products. Each of our products has been tested by independent licensed laboratories for fungus and bacteria, as well as for pesticides.
- Our products are also tested for heavy metals like Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead & Mercury. You would be surprised to learn that not all CBD products are. We even give you copies of the test results that you can put on your own website to prove the purity of your CBD products.
- We also make sure our CBD products have the full amount of CBD that’s on the label. Pretty basic right? You would be surprised. A Bonn-Miller Penn Medicine/FOX News expose showed that 57% of CBD products tested had less CBD than the label claimed.