Full-Service Private Label Program
Add a high margin revenue stream while giving your customers or followers the high-quality CBD products they're looking for.
Have an established brand or a large audience of followers? Tap into the explosive popularity of CBD by launching your own brand. Doc Patels makes it easy! Our Full-Service Private Label Program takes care of everything for you. All you need to do is promote your new CBD brand to your audience and watch the orders come in.
Full-Service Private Label Program Details
You Choose the Products. We do the Rest. It's That Easy!
Once you have decided which CBD products you want to carry, the only decision left is whether you want us to take care of everything—or share tasks with your marketing team or agency.
Whatever you choose, we will provide pricing in advance to help you budget and plan.
Available Services Include:
- Logo design
- Label design and printing
- Website design, construction, and hosting
- Email marketing
- Social media strategy and execution
- Organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Paid search engine marketing (SEM)
- Custom product development
Why Brands Choose to Partner with Doc Patels
Established brands choose to partner with Doc Patels because it’s the brand curated by doctors. That means we go above and beyond to make sure the products you sell are the safest, purist, highest quality possible. Specifically:
- We use only hemp farmed according to organic practices here in the USA, namely Kentucky and Colorado.
- We require full panel, pharmaceutical-grade testing on all products. Each of our products has been tested by independent licensed laboratories for fungus and bacteria, as well as for pesticides.
- Our products are also tested for heavy metals like Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead & Mercury. You would be surprised to learn that not all CBD products are. We even give you copies of the test results that you can put on your own website to prove the purity of your CBD products.
- We also make sure our CBD products have the full amount of CBD that’s on the label. Pretty basic right? You would be surprised. A Bonn-Miller Penn Medicine/FOX News expose showed that 57% of CBD products tested had less CBD than the label claimed.