The CBD industry is a fast-growing industry in the United States with sales projected to reach $24 billion in 2024. This exponential growth has led to many wanting to see how they can benefit from the CBD industry and take their part in profiting from this newer addition to the health and wellness space.
Of course, with such a booming industry, it’s important to know what to look for when you choose a CBD wholesale partner. There is an extensive list of CBD wholesalers to choose from, and it can get difficult sifting through the companies. Which ones are just taking advantage of others? Which CBD companies supply CBD products that are genuinely safe, effective, and consistent?
Let us help clarify what to look for in a CBD wholesale partner with these 5 key components to keep in mind!
1. Third-Party Lab Testing
Since the CBD industry is still highly unregulated, it leaves a gray area for CBD companies to make claims that may not even be true.
When you are looking for a CBD wholesale partner, always ask for their lab results to go over every single product you might potentially be investing in. Third party lab tests are test results generated from a lab to ensure the safety, quality, and consistency of the products. Even though third-party testing can be costly, it is vital to provide validity to the claims. For instance, if a CBD supplier is claiming their products claim 0.00% THC you have to go to the third-party lab results and ask yourself if it reflects those claims.
2. High-Quality CBD Products
When it comes to CBD, you want to make sure the CBD wholesale partner you choose to work with focuses on three main components when it comes to offering High- Quality CBD products.
- Safety: It’s important for your CBD products to provide everything it claims by verifying the lab results. If you choose to offer CBD that contain 500MG of CBD, those lab results should reflect exactly that. You should look out for products tested for pesticides, microbiological, mycotoxins, and solvent residue. In addition, it should be clear where the hemp is grown.
- Consistency: No matter what CBD products you purchase, whether it is CBD cream, CBD oil, or CBD gummies, that each product is consistent and contains the exact amount of CBD that the supplier claims. It’s common for people turn to CBD because they don’t want to use THC products, so they’re most likely looking for CBD products with 0.00% THC in them. If you are purchased CBD products that are THC-Free, do the lab results reflect that?
- Effectiveness: CBD has become popular for its many claims to benefiting health and wellness. So, buying CBD products from a CBD wholesaler with effective CBD products is key to obtaining repeat customers.
If any of these three important factors are missing when choosing a CBD wholesaler then you should note the supplier isn’t dependable. At Doc Patels, we are a CBD wholesaler providing safe, consistent, and effective CBD products. Dr. Patel has over 12 years of experience providing CBD products that have helped thousands of patients through their CBD journey.
3. Experienced Wholesale Partners
There are multiple ways to tell if you are working with experienced CBD wholesalers. At Doc Patels, we have an entire team of healthcare professionals ranging from doctors to hemp growers that have been working in the industry for over 12 years. When you have a company like Doc Patels that is backed by healthcare professionals, you’ll be sure that all the products are verified before, during and after production to ensure what you are purchasing is what you intend to sell.
In addition, having an experienced wholesale partner means that you’ll have access to all latest material you’ll need on CBD. Most importantly, your CBD supplier can offer you educational material and videos to help grow your business.
4. Easy Shipping Process
Getting CBD products quickly and easily is also important when it comes to providing the products to your own customer base in a timely fashion. If a company would need a week or more to get you your order prepared and shipped, then they may not have an efficient operating system.
Free shipping is also something many grown accustomed to and look for when placing orders. The same goes for purchasing CBD products through a wholesale provider. At Doc Patels, we provide free shipping on all CBD products. However, if a company doesn’t have free shipping, it doesn’t mean that they’re not worth your time, just be sure the shipping costs make sense for your business.
5. Fair Wholesale Pricing
If a CBD company is offering wholesale products but doesn’t have the best pricing on bulk order, they’re not worth your time. Pricing is usually based on a scale, dependent on how much you purchase. Be sure to do your research so it’s clear when those numbers don’t add up.
Overall, these are the most factors to look for when choosing a CBD wholesale partner. At Doc Patels, we provide other partnership programs, including CBD white labeling. Depending on what your business goals are, it’s a big bonus have the option to be able to white label the CBD products with your own packaging and logo.
Connect With Doc Patels
If you have any additional questions about CBD wholesale or CBD white labeling, feel free to contact us for more information!