Drop shipping is the process of outsourcing a product and the shipping process being fulfilled through another company. In other words, your business doesn’t have the physical inventory and you can sell through your website or whichever method you prefer.
Currently, it is legal to dropship CBD in the United States and Europe. The way the drop shipping CBD process works is simple. Once you receive an order you would let the CBD dropship company you are working with help fulfill the order. At Doc Patels, we follow the information provided in the order then we would find the product, package, and fulfill the order.
What are the most common CBD products available for drop shipping?
There are many CBD infused products you can find in the market today. Anything from CBD infused coffee or CBD infused beauty products. Pretty much, you can find CBD that is infused in anything! The most common examples of CBD products you’ll find are CBD oil tinctures, CBD edibles such as capsules or softgels, and CBD topicals such as creams and gels.
How Does Drop Shipping CBD Work?
Drop shipping is a pretty simple process with Doc Patels!
- Someone visits your website online and makes a purchase.
- You get a notification of this purchase.
- Forward the order to your drop shipping partner.
- Your Drop shipping partner packages the order.
- The package is shipped to your customer on your behalf.
Drop shipping CBD benefits your business in several ways. Drop shipping is a cost effective way you can offer CBD products. Depending on your business objectives and goals you don’t even have to purchase anything up front. Drop shipping also gives your business an opportunity to offer a variety of different products and see what works best for your business model.
Drop Shipping CBD in the United States
Since the CBD industry is still a fairly new and upcoming booming business new rules and regulations come with it. As of June 2019, USPS updated its new mailing standards for products derived from hemp and cannabis.
New CBD USPS Mailing Guidelines Include:
- A signed self-certification statement that is subject to the False Statements Act. The statement must be printed on the mailers letterhead and must be signed by the mailer with a text that states “I certify that all information furnished in this letter and supporting documents are accurate, truthful, and complete. I understand that anyone who furnishes false or misleading information or omits information relating to this certification may be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties, including fines or imprisonment.”
- The CBD or hemp derived products must contain less than 0.3% of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
UPS, DHL, and FedEx Guidelines Include:
- Merchants selling CBD online must comply with the rules and regulations included in the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act and must follow Federal regulations to ensure the CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC.
Why Drop Ship with Doc Patels
When you use Doc Patels to drop ship your products, you can be sure that all our CBD products comply with all state and Federal rules and regulations. Doc Patels products have passed all microbiological, mycotoxins, pesticides and solvent residue tests which means all of our products are consistent and safe to sell to your customers. Additionally, our CBD products are 0.00% THC or “Non-Detect.”
Partner with a CBD dropship company like Doc Patels that is backed by vetted and licensed healthcare professionals that have been in the CBD industry for over 12 years. Our team of experts make sure all your orders are fulfilled and properly tracked. Offering a CBD drop shipping service like the one we provide gives you an opportunity to give attention to areas of your business that may need more focus. We allow you to save time, shipping, warehousing, and handling which saves you money. We know the obstacles growing a small business and want to eliminate any hurdles you may encounter so you can grow a successful business.